SOLO ITALIA S.r.l., as Data Controller, recognises the importance of maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data and, pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, describes in this page the methods of processing the personal data of users that consult this website – https://solo-italia.com/ – in full respect of the European privacy regulations in effect.
This information does not regard other sites, pages or online services accessible via any hyperlinks published within the Site but referring to resources external to the SOLO ITALIA domain.
- CONTACT DATA
The Data Controller of the Personal Data is SOLO ITALIA S.r.l. a Socio Unico, with registered headquarters at Via F.lli Cervi, 41 – Post Code 20002 in Ossona (MI), e-mail email@example.com, Certified e-mail (PEC): firstname.lastname@example.org
- TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
Information systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during the normal course of their operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI/URL format (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computing environment.
Data provided by the user
The Data Controller collects and processes the personal data provided directly and willingly by the User through the website under the section “Contacts” and “Work with us”. This communication method envisages filling out a personal data collection form.
The voluntary sending of messages to the Company’s contact addresses, as well as private messages sent by users to the Company’s profiles/pages on Social media (where this possibility exists), and completion of the Forms proposed by the Site and the sending of CVs, Photos and Video presentations (“Contacts” and “Work with us” forms), entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact data necessary to respond to requests, in addition to all other personal data included in the communications and documents that may be uploaded in the application process.
Redirect to external sites
The website contains direct links to websites, such as https://www.yesmilano.it/ and to the company’s Linkedin profile.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
Personal data are processed without the express consent of the data subject pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 lett. b) and f) of EU Reg. 2016/679, as the processing is necessary for execution of the pre-contractual measures or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as well as for the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, for the following purposes:
- to allow users to contact SOLO ITALIA S.r.l. directly and obtain information regarding the products/services offered;
- to allow users to send their applications directly to SOLO ITALIA S.r.l., based on the Candidates Disclosure;
- to control and optimise operation of the services offered through the Site;
- to collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions, for needs related to the operation and maintenance of the Site;
- to use the data in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of any such proceedings to defend against abuse in the use of the Website or related services by the user.
In addition, data may be processed, only with the express consent of the user, pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 lett. a) of EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- to obtain statistical data on user visits to the Site (e.g. pages consulted, number of visitors per time slot or daily, monitoring of the video player embedded on the pages);
- to store user-related information (e.g., preferred volume or quality of video content present, language, country code) that affects the behaviour or appearance of the Site. This activity is done through the use of preference cookies on the Site;
- to help the owners of the Site understand how visitors interact with it by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data provided by the visitor will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes set out above.
Specifically: with regard to contact data acquired through the “Contact Us” Form, these will be processed for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the requests made by users.
If the interested party considers, for any reason, that the purpose of the processing has been exhausted, they must provide written notice to SOLO ITALIA, which will proceed with the immediate deletion of the information, if not contrary to the law.
The data subject to processing may be acquired through the website of SOLO ITALIA S.r.l.
Personal data will not be “disclosed”, i.e. they will not be made known to unspecified parties; instead, such data will be “communicated”, i.e. they will be made known to one or more specified parties, as described below. In particular, they could be made available to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors and/or system administrators;
- third-party companies such as: host of the Site, companies entrusted with the management service of social channels, IT companies in charge of maintaining the IT system, companies entrusted with the Company’s marketing activities in their capacity as External Data Processors.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and/or third-party companies tasked and duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred outside of the European Union. It is in any case understood that, should it become necessary, the Data Controller will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby assures that transfer of the data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by entering, if necessary, into agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses envisaged by the European Commission.
- NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO RESPOND
The provision of data is necessary for the purpose of pursuing the purposes indicated in point 3, letters a) – e) of this Disclosure. Any refusal to respond, at the time the information is collected, may result in the objective impossibility for the Data Controller to fulfil the purposes indicated in the aforementioned point.
With regard to the “Contact Us” and “Work with us” forms, User who wish to receive information on the services offered, make a contact request or apply for open positions must fill in all the fields indicated as mandatory in the relevant personal data collection form present in the section. On the other hand, the purpose pursuant to point 3, letters f) – h) is different; indeed, the conferment occurs only with prior consent, and the lack of such consent does not in any way affect navigation on the Site or use of the services offered.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Within the limits of the Applicable Legislation, the data subject has the right to request from SOLO ITALIA S.r.l., at any time, access to their personal data, amendment or deletion thereof, or to object to their processing, restrict their processing and obtain, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, their personal data, and to revoke any consent provided (Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 216/679).
The data subject’s request to exercise their rights will be acknowledged within 30 days, with the possibility of an extension for a further 30 days, pursuant to the law. If the processing takes place in violation of the aforementioned Regulation and related national provisions, the data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor or to take appropriate legal action.
To exercise their rights, the data subject may refer to the contacts indicated in point 1 of this Policy.